A Journey from just a dot
... Mother
From cells to tissues, tissues to organs, silently, more cautiously, a life was about to be created. I was in deep slumber, unbeknownst to almost everything. And then my heart started beating, with the nourishment of every bit of what you consumed, this tiny dot was ready to flourish into umpteenth words.
I felt your touch, even though, at that time we didn't really touch each other. I felt your laughter and slightest of your sadness. I did enjoy music as much as you did. I did hear your quarrel during your mood swings for a short while. I was there too.
I cannot fathom how deeply you sustained me right from the moment my heart gave a soft beat and after nine months of immense safe keeping, I finally opened my eyes, ready to see the world, through my eyes.
Entering into this kaleidoscopic world, even though I see things with my own perspectives, it's an arduous path without your enlightenment.
You are my lighthouse, showing the righteous path whenever iam surrounded by the chaos of the thunderstorms.
The keeper of my body and soul,
the reason the blood is running through my veins,
without you, mother,
I would have never known,
what life is.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
✒️For all the mothers out there. 💌


.jpeg)
Comments