"I Love You" is a gilded sorrow

"I always wondered why is it the Roses that is always fancied with L.O.V.E ...." 


“I Love You” 

"I Love You" is a Gilded Sorrow. 

These words....appear like the beauty of roses, velvety petals that you wish to be in your lover's lips and white sheets, the fragrance that you wish to last forever in his arms, that “never withering look” you wish to stay fresh all the time…

 Tender, aren't they? 

But let me tell you something. 

Never forget what love brings along with all of its dreamy aesthetics. Never forget the thorns. Never overlook what the prickliness can draw our of your fingertips.

“I Love You” has never been that Easier. 

Surely there are songs and art that speaks volumes about Love. But in reality, Love is a utopia, beautiful but mostly unrealistic. We create pictures in our head in the name of love. We find ourself warm and content with infertile imaginations. They do give us butterflies in our stomach but sooner or later, they become wasps, disliked, despised and disregarded. 

They say “Follow your heart” but they never say “Take your steps carefully”. They say “Carpe Diem” but they never say “The repercussions are not for the weak hearted”.  

“I Love You” is a poetic tragedy.



"I Love You" is a gilded sorrow that makes you follow fireflies in the dark, makes you loose your path, makes you lose your mind, makes you hopeless, merciless, and in the end, lifeless. It is an eternal sadness that quietly sleeps inside you, grows inside you, and when it does bring the tragedy, you barely save yourself from it. 

“I Love You” is abstruse. 

These words can only be said when you have enough courage to bear the burden of a broken heart. 


~Note for the readers

Iam unapologetic to my feelings right now. Internal abruption of explicit anguish. I won't deny the truth. I refuse to dance on clouds. I won't exaggerate like a love song. Call me whatever you want, but i will not apologize for what I have written here. 

Also, Carpe diem is a Latin phrase that can be translated literally as “pluck the day,” though It is more widely translated as “seize the day.”

Comments

Popular Posts